Thursday, May 30, 2013

Catching up with things.

Hi there all,

Well, I have to apologize for what its worth. This year has been nothing short of hectic. At the beginning of the year we had to prepare the Appartment for sale, go through the sale process, move house to our Families vacant place for the time being until we find our house to buy and begin looking around for the right place to buy....whiew! Plenty of things to do and not much time to do it. I have being still playing around with my Bengalese in various ways and I hope that I can fill everyone in on my movements and recent ideas in all things Australian Bengalese Finch or Aussie Bengo!

I am quite humbled that I have regular traffic on this Blog from around the world and this sincerely helps me to kick on and share what I can.

Thanks for tuning in!!

Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to Comment on my Aussie Bengos Blog, your thoughts are welcome.

Cheers